Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Formatting a mac tricky drive for use contained by a notebook?

I not long upgraded my hard drive surrounded by my macbook and I want to take the inventive 60gb drive and put it in one of my pc's as a lower drive. I hooked everything up and it recognized the drive, but it didn't donate it a drive letter or sticky label. I can't see the drive in my computer, but I can see it within other programs like Partition artifice, etc. I tried to use partition sleight of hand to convert the drive to ntfs, but it wouldn't do it. Came up with error 4? I hold no clue. Any ideas??

Formatting a mac tricky drive for use contained by a notebook?

Try these links. Should abet.
You can use Apple's free Disk Utility (/Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility.app) to erase a drive and create a NTFS partition.
equipment rental cost

No comments:

Post a Comment