Tuesday, September 21, 2010

For some intention, my DVDROM and CDROM arent showing up surrounded by the My Computer and aren't working. What can I do?

I've never hear of a computer doing this before, so I thought conceivably it was a virus. I scan my computer and nothing come up on it. Anyone know what could be the problem?

For some intention, my DVDROM and CDROM arent showing up surrounded by the My Computer and aren't working. What can I do?

You could have a loose line, corrupted BIOS, or any number of other minor problems.



Have you done any upgrades recently?
Maybe the IDE cable wants to be replaced..That is that cable that connects the CD-ROM/DVD-ROM to your motherboard.. Did you checked on the BIOS if these drives are detected?
when my dvd / cd stop working it did the same to me and i have to replace the whole dvd cd driver which runs around 60$, first try cleaning your tower with the can nouns, then inside your tower check to see if you didn't by mistake unplug it...
step to manufacturer's website and download the appropriate drivers..some times the drivers will corrupt..even the windows evasion drivers...good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment