Tuesday, September 21, 2010

format my thorny disk procedure - pls HELP?

I hold to format my hard disk. My computer have already windows xp.Can anyone enlighten me the procedure step by step?

format my thorny disk procedure - pls HELP?

that depends on if you are formating your drive just to seize everything off of it or a complete re-format of the entire system.



I f you are going for the simple format only to wipe your HD,(note this way probably won't return with rid of viruses) then walk to my computer and right click the HD you want to format and click Format... The file system should be NTFS and make tracks everything else as is. Then just click format!



If you want the full system wipe, put the window XP cd into your CD drive and restart your computer. Somewhere along the course to starting up your computer, it should say something similar to, "Press any key to boot from CD" if you don't do anything the comp will boot customarily so make sure you push a button! It should shift through a couple blue screens. Follow the on-screen directions and delete the separator on your HD and make a investigational one. Say ok to the next few screen and it should start formating your HD.





Hope this helps..... find a cheap rental car

No comments:

Post a Comment