Tuesday, September 21, 2010

First custom built computer is constantly restarting.?

I a moment ago build my first computer. For some reason it keep on restarting. When I turn it on I get a message that describe me to choose a mode(safe mode, normal mode, etc...) to start surrounded by b/c XP couldn't start. So I choose normal mode (it doesn't issue which mode I choose), then I grasp the little blue bar that moves below the Windows XP logo, which moves about 3/4 the opening, and goes to the blue peak of death for smaller amount than a second and restarts by itself. Then I get that peak to choose a mode again. I actually never get the computer to turn on. To install Windows XP, I put the new rugged drive into my old computer. If the specs of my computer are relevant please ask.

First custom built computer is constantly restarting.?

There is some hardware that are not compatible near either Window XP or the Hardware itself. For hardware, I believe should be either the RAM or pictographic which are not compatible with your motherboard.



If the problem still unqualified to solve, please provide the your computer specs for us to solve this issue.



Hope this will help....cheers!!!
It any appears that one of your pieces of hardware is not XP compatible or you've got some desperate ram.

No comments:

Post a Comment