Friday, September 17, 2010

Finish Defragment But Some File Couldn't be Defragmented. However No Files Were Shown?

I am running Windows XP. Recently i defragmented my c:/ drive. I could finish defragmenting my files but it stated that some files couldnt be defragmented. However, when i try to estimation the files there be no files being shown.



I have researched and even run " chkdsk c: /f " but however the problem still exists.



What should i do?



I had even defragmented surrounded by for more than 10 times and restarted it for more than 3 times but however the problem still exists.

How?



I know how defragments works but just doesnt know why it states some files cannot be defragmented but no files be shown

Finish Defragment But Some File Couldn't be Defragmented. However No Files Were Shown?

Does it really matter which files couldnt be defragmented?



On your WHOLE harddrive if a few files are still 'fragmented' it wont do any wound.

No comments:

Post a Comment