Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Formated my HD afterwards Fdisk as roomy drive solely read 2GB but HD drive is 20GB How do I get better the other 18 Gig


Formated my HD afterwards Fdisk as roomy drive solely read 2GB but HD drive is 20GB How do I get better the other 18 Gig

I assume the procedure is to fdisk before format, and fdisk display should show you the thorny drive capacity. If it shows just 2 GB, see if that is the "Primary Partition". If it is consequently

you can make the other 18GB the "Extended Partition".

I am guessing that you own w98se. U should say what your

OS is.
Sounds similar to you have a really very antiquated OS or BIOS. The 2GB limit be overcome years ago.



Search google on 2GB disk limit. It might point you surrounded by the right direction.
go to fdisk panorama partitions consequently delete all partition create new divider answer yes 2 times then reformat

No comments:

Post a Comment