Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fixing a labtop intricate drive next to a impossible sector?

I've since changed my not easy drive. But I have a toshiba 40 Gig drive contained by plastic wrap, that I would like to repair and turn it into an 2.5 external drive.



So how can repair the desperate sector on the drive?

Would I have to thieve it to a computer shop?



Thanks for your time.

Fixing a labtop intricate drive next to a impossible sector?

i can't honestly say how to relocate it but i know when i have problems and stuff next to my computer i take it to best buy and hold someone on the geek squad look at it and help me. is that an resort for you?? you might just wanna reach a deal to a pro before you do anything if you know how to do it but one and only need guidance.
If you budge to the website of the manufacturer of the concrete drive, they usually will have a program you can download (used to be floppy - but I'm sure you can download to a bootable thumbdrive or CD). You boot beside the program and it will run a program that will check the hard drive masses times - each time going 'deeper' into the drive till it finds the error. IF it can be fixed, the program will 'fix' it by hiding the sector.. Worked for me years ago - never have another problem.
your screwed man. seriously
try to re-format your laptop.

and chk if there's still bad sector. if there's non, afterwards it's probably from the software.



a severly damaged easier said than done disk will pop u a comment that something's wrong with ur laptop every time you boot up.
Not a perfect idea. Every sturdy drive I've ever seen next to a bad sector soon had more sector going bad. A bleak sector is usually physical damage to the disk.

No comments:

Post a Comment