Friday, September 17, 2010

External strong drive out of action?

Hi everyone,



I enjoy got a problem next to my external hard disk. When I plug it within to the USB, the device is recognised, but before the system read the files and show the hard disk as a storage device surrounded by "My Computer", it comes up with an error message, axiom that "hardware may have problems" etc (I tried it within 3 computers so far, and the above message appeared on one of them). I suspect that the problem occured when I had a "critical system error", that resulted surrounded by my computer to shut down instantly, and while my hard disk be connected and operating - playing music - (the hard disk be working properly until I got this error -when I rebooted my system the disk be not working so I presume something such as disk corruption happen then -).



Any concept what the problem could be and how to solve it? Is it the disk or could be a disk case connectivity breakdown?



I would like first to retrieve adjectives my files from the disk, and secondly to get it work again!



Thanks contained by advance.



Orestis

External strong drive out of action?

I can donate you a link that deal with concrete drive problems.

Some drive problems can be easily fixed by yourself using efficiently available tools. I found the info at http://fixit.in adjectives. Try this site, if you can get what is required.
Well, if it one and only happens on the one computer it's probably something near that computer itself. Try updating your USB drivers and also the driver for that external hard drive.
If your computer is inoperative properly while you are working on it, it could be a problem with device drivers, hardware or software.

Detailed instructions at http://tinyurl.com/yk5zpr

No comments:

Post a Comment