Friday, September 17, 2010

External easier said than done drive aid...?

Ok, I necessitate to know how to make it compatible next to apple and windows . I can put stuff from my PC onto the external thorny drive, and I can place stuff onto my friends apple. But I can't copy stuff from his computer to my hard drive. It say cannot modify this unit or something. Another friend said I have to change the strong drive to MS DOS or to FAT32...the only problem is...I cant, or, dont know how. I tried doing disk managment, indemnity, all that, but one and only NTFS is there. How do I fix this? What do I involve to do to be able to switch files from mac to laptop?

External easier said than done drive aid...?

Read this

http://www.macfixitforums.com/showflat.p...

///
FAT32 is correct answer.... you need to format the external drive near FAT32... and not NTFS... though MACs can read NTFS... can not write.



Try a third party tool to format. Google for it.. and you will go and get many.... first gather your external drive data ... and format.
I can endow with you a link that deal with complicated drive problems.

Some RAM/hard drive problems can be easily fixed yourself by using smoothly available tools. I found the info at http://fixit.in adjectives. Try this site, if you can get what is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment