Friday, September 17, 2010

External DVDRW not burning, but reading!?!?!?!!?

I own bought a Asus external DVDRW, well it's an internal but it is within one of those drive cases made by Q-Tec. I have installed the satchel driver and I have also the most up-to-date drivers for the DVDRW. I have reinstalled, cleaned the lens, tried it on other PCs and laptops, tried frequent kinds of CD-R and DVD-R/+R, everything possible and it does not burn, it only just reads. It does start to burn but later it stops suddenly and I have to switch the drive sour. And yes it does say DVDRW on it and the PC regognises it as this beside or without drivers. What's going wrong? If it help I am using XP.

External DVDRW not burning, but reading!?!?!?!!?

Have you tried setting the writing speed to the lowest possible? Your usb port may not be sending data speedy enough. Is in attendance any other USB device taking up bandwidth?
sorry you did not mention which software are you using to burn the DVD .try to use the one that comes with the DVD drive and if you enjoy not got that one try okay none one`s such as Nero or Alcohol120 ro some thing approaching that.

No comments:

Post a Comment