Tuesday, September 21, 2010

For some motivation, out of the blue my computer purely started messing up when playing songs or video.?

The video and songs are really really choppy and unclear. And I dont know how I did this or what I should do to fix it. Im nowhere in the neighbourhood half means of access of filling up my easier said than done drive space, and I just defragged my in one piece computer and its still being lame. What can I do??

For some motivation, out of the blue my computer purely started messing up when playing songs or video.?

Have you installed any type of codec pack or any video or music players only just? This may be the source of the problem. If you have installed something approaching this recently, try uninstalling it and/or reinstalling it.



Are you using an external complicated drive? If so, the problem may be with the nouns to the HD and not a problem with the files themselves or your computer.



The best counsel I can give you is to install any updates from your computer entrepreneur and Microsoft (if you're on Windows) and see if that fixes the problem.



You might also want to try installing a new codec pack. (I use the K-Lite Codec Pack. It allows you to play everything!). Just scrabble for one on Google, but be careful to download a reputable one from a reputable source or you're liable to only just make matter worse in the choppiness/unclear department.



Oh, and this may nouns silly but have you tried restarting your computer? You'd be amazed at how a simple entry like that can fix a multitude of issues.
u should jump to a service or u can download and install the vidoe/sound card again
deny a home rental applicat

No comments:

Post a Comment